background

Monday, November 8, 2010

A Background Has Been Chosen

I have FINALLY chosen a background that I am satisfied with.  It took a lot of thought and time, but I think it looks pretty great actually!  I have trouble committing to just one background because there are so many to choose from.  I found this great website that has many, many different backgrounds just for blogs.  I wanted to find one that didn't have just white in the middle because that was getting borrrring!  This website includes backgrounds that have some color and pizazz in the middle.  I need the pizazz!  Plus, this site has banners, accessories, and you know how I feel about accessories (the more the merrier), and lots of extras.  I hope you enjoy the new background, but I can pretty much guarentee that it will change next month, much like my purse changes every month!

Jennifer Nicole

1 comment:

  1. fun & festive!
    i know- i get bored of mine too!!!! will change too according to season :)
    thanks for the new site!

    ReplyDelete