background

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Countdown of the Scariest Movies Ever!

Continuing my countdown with my top two scariest movies...

#2 A Nightmare on Elm Street
This has got to be the goriest, bloodiest, most frightening movie I have ever seen!  Now how many of you want to see this after hearing me describe it?!  I cannot even tell you how much this movie freaked me out.  Some guy with a burnt face and a blue and red striped shirt (which should have been vertical because horizontal stripes are not flattering) kills kids in their dreams. Freaky! I mean what kind of a psycho kills in dreams? Freddy Kruger, that's who!  The scene where Johnny Depp's character dies is so gross I can't watch it ever again.  He gets sucked into a bed and then a geyser of blood shoots out of a bed.  It's so disturbing.  I think a girl gets sucked into the wall in another scene and there was a lot of blood in that scene too.  My sides cringe whenever I see blood or skin being ripped open.  And those fingers!  He has knives for a hand; kind of like Edward Scissorhands, which starred Johnny Depp (ironic) only Freddy uses his to kill and not for cutting hair.

OK....now for my number one scariest movie ever!

#1 JAWS
Bum..Bum. Bum..Bum.  Who knew that two notes could scare the pants off of so many people.  I dislike this movie with a passion.  A freaking shark eats people! He eats people!!!  This is one of the movies that I would only watch on TV and change the channel when the shark is going to attack.  He attacks and slashes around that naked girl in the beginning, which is actually quite stupid.  I mean, who goes swimming in the ocean naked and in the middle of the night??  Not me.  I won't even go in the ocean with my clothes on in the daylight!  He bites the leg off of a guy in a canoe and the leg sinks to the bottom of the ocean. He eats a little boy playing on a balloon thing, and that part was actually sad because I'm sure that has happened before.  And finally, the the worst part of the film; the captain of the boat slides down the sinking boat into the mouth of the shark.  The shark bites down on the guy which of course burst blood out, and the guy starts throwing up blood.  It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gross!!!  I don't do bloody movies. I just don't.

That's all!

Jennifer Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment