background

Friday, January 14, 2011

30 Days: Days 1-4

Facebook has this page called "The 30 Day Photo Challenge."  I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this because I already have so many pictures uploaded into their own personal albums.  Why would I want to create a photo album with pictures that I currently have?  My mom said I have so many pictures and that I would have no problem uploading more! Thanks, mom.  As I began searching through others' albums, and when I say "others'" I mean my cousin's album, I started to get drawn in.  It turns out that this particular album is not just pictures that already exist, but pictures that bring back some memories, showcase your favorites, and it's just pure fun!  Of course I started a 30 Days album myself.  I just had to.  I am so addicted to anything facebook that is is actually sickening.  I've taken the necessary precautions and have started uploading one photo for each day.  I did cheat and upload 3 photos in one day.  It's insane for me to only upload one photo! That's absurd! But I will follow the rules, and continue to do one a day.  Take a look at the first 4 days...

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts.
1. I really love black olives.
2. I am currently watching The Office.
3. My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks.
4. I enjoy taking pictures of the outdoors.
5. My eyes may appear to be green, but they are actually hazel.
6. I bite my nails (trying to stop).
7. I have a crazy obsession with string cheese.
8. I always wake up at least 30 minutes before my alarm and it drives me mad!
9. My hands get really dry in the winter.
10. I used to be a teeny-bopper.

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

We have our moments of disgust toward one another, but we're still pretty close.

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

Day 4: A picture of a typical night for you.
Dad sleeping, and Mike imitating dad.

1 comment: