background

Saturday, January 29, 2011

30 Days: Days 5-13

Continuing my 30 Day Photo Challenge...here are days 5-13.

Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory.

My family and I would go to the drive-in theater all the time when I was growing up. There was a playground near the large screen.
 
Day 6: A picture of someone you would love to trade places with for a day.

Carrie Underwood

She's beautiful. Her hair always looks great. She's talented and her husband is good-looking!!
Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item.

I don't really have any treasured items, other than my cross necklace that a dear friend gave me, but I couldn't get a good picture of it.

I took this picture of Cody by the pond behind our house, and I absolutely love it, and Cody too!
Day 8: A picture that makes you laugh!

Best face ever!
Day 9: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

My best friend Connie.

Day 10: A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

There are many more pictures just like this!
Day 11: A picture of something you hate.

I feel like it's on me!!

Day 12: A picture of something you love.

Calla Lillies
Day 13: A picture of your favorite band or artist.

Chris Tomlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment