background

Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 Days: Days 14-20

I am in the middle of a few blogs that just aren't ready, so please enjoy my days 14-20.

Day 14: A picture of someone you can't imagine your life without.

Jamie Pepin. We met in youth group 2002 (correct me if I'm wrong). She's an incredible friend, the greatest friend God has given me.

Day 15: A picture of something you would like to do before you die.

I would like to get married and raise a family.

Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you.

My dear friend Fay. She is an amazingly godly woman and someone I aspire to be.

Day 17: A picture of something/someone that had a huge impact on your life.

Scott and Susie Derouin.
What can I say about these two. They have been wonderful friends and mentors to me over the past 10+ years. I love them dearly!



Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity.

Sometimes I just don't see it.

Day 19: A picture of a letter.

Jamie Pepin wrote this to me at her wedding!

Day 20: A picture of somewhere you would love to travel.

Paris, yes!
But Europe in all it's beauty I would love to see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment