background

Monday, February 28, 2011

30 Days: Days 21-31

Here it is! I know this has taken me a while to finish, but these past few weeks have been really tough for me.  No worries! I have finished my 30 days! Enjoy!

Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget.

This was really hard because I don't have any pictures of stuff I wish I could forget. I guess I wish I could forget this idea in my head that I have to do everything myself, but I know that I just need to trust God and that everything happens for a reason; for the better. Romans 8:28



Day 22: A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Writing. I enjoy writing and was told many times in high school and college that I am good at it, but I have trouble getting the words and thoughts from my head onto paper.



Day 23: A picture of your favorite book.

The B-I-B-L-E. Yes that's the book for me.

Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change.

Ignore the colors :)
I wish I could change some of my bad habits; like biting my nails. This picture was taken when my nails were the longest. I grew them out as a Christmas gift for an associate who slaps my hands when she sees me biting them. Sadly, I bit them a week after Christmas.





 Day 25: A picture of your day.

I work at the Mart.



Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you.

two of my favorite people.




Day 27: A picture of you and a family member.

Well there's two family members in there.



Day 28: A picture of something you're afraid of.

That's right! I am afraid of the dark. I don't like not being able to see where I am, or who's next to me. It's creepy.



Day 29: A picture that can always make you smile.

Grandma!! Knowing she is in Heaven with Jesus makes me happy that I will see her again someday!!

Day 30: A picture of someone you miss.

My second family! Dudley and Kay (not pictured)



Day 31: A picture of yourself (again).

I know this is only 30 days, but there is a day 31 in the instructions so here it is.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment